Saturday, May 22, 2010

Security Guards

dear friends this is for all the security guards, who make a mistake of thinking that they are bigger bossses compared to the bosses who hired them and put them at the gate. i am sure for some of you this will be a familiar experience, when you go to an office, right on time for your appointment with the bosi inside, but the fellow at the gate, whose job is to make you sign the registry delays you for longer than 5 min. with divine questions like, Unaenda kwa nani? una shida gani (as if yeye ndio amekuita hapo), Unajua ofisi iliko? (like hell, thats your job to tell me...!!).
but then you are still lucky if you finally get to meet the person you went there for. i had to re shedule my appointment at TACAIDS twice, because everytime i went there, the security guards told me "....yuko kwenye kikao, huwezi kumwona leo", while my host was inside waiting for me.
next time you meet such security guards, pass my word to them pls, just tell then BADILIKA



ciao
fatima

No comments:

Post a Comment